Monday, April 19, 2004

A pleasant surprise....

Spent a great deal of time catching up with some of my frens online yest. It was good. The best part comes from a fren from campus. We haven't caught up for very very long... and she owes me an appointment on MONDAY AFTER PRACTICUM!!! DUN YOU DARE FORGET!!! lol

Well anywayz, this fren said something which surprised me. But it was a pleasant surprise. See, I was just lamenting on how I just keep meeting the wrong type of guys. *chuckle* (Hey, its tiring okiez!!) And her reply was "God will path our way.. :-)". I was like... cool!!! I din expect her to remind me about God's faithfulness. And the msg later left me even happier. She revealed to me that she signed up some bible study thing and that I had influenced her without even knowing it. *grin* oh... I was kind of stoned to feel happy happy last night, but seriously I am. I wish you all the best, and I pray that you will find God gal. :)

Caught up with an old old fren last nite. Will expound on my definition of real frenship next time. Meanwhile, I'm too stoned to think deeper to express myself properly. lol

The rest of the things that happened since last nite? Hmm... boring oredi. One of my students made my wallpaper disappear from my notebook while he was setting it up during class!!! I seriously have no idea how he managed to do it. I can't even locate that wallpaper anymore. :( Man, these kids are so 'adorable' I 'love' them so much. lol... Sent more kids to detention today. My scheduled formal observation did not come to pass because of... #$%^^#... Tiring day... but good to be able to sit down here... smelling nice and feeling clean. The weather lately has been... a furnace!! *Yawn*.... *Can't think anymore*

No comments: