Monday, April 05, 2004

my fon's been ringing....

yeah... maybe i shld have just gone to school. *chuckle* every attempt to snooze is disturbed by my house fon ringing, either from my CTs asking for certain things, or from a brother-in-Christ asking for chords for the evening. almost given up in sleeping... though might give one more feeble attempt later. lol...

temperature dropped to 37.5. :) must recover by tomorrow!!! if not today is wasted!! tried to do some work. sending the LP and pwpt to my CTs took 1 hours!!! (because the pwpt file was too big!! attempted many times to send over, but failed). den tried to convert a dvd on agriculture into vcd format. once again, time wasted. i shld just not have touched things related to IT!!! lol.... finally gave up and decided to treat myself well. Watching CATS (still halfway through it). Watching the dancers really inspire me to continue my ballet classes!!! but alas, i missed the first session for this term cos i was sick... hmmm... doesn't help i'll miss a couple of lessons in jun as well...

5 more weeks of practicum. How have i faired so far? hmmmm.... not too sure. I try my best. But somehow i'm not satisfied. Has teaching become some sort of admin thing? Grumbling about each meeting that comes a long the way? Getting affected by students' behavior... Until now, I dunno if i've really touched base with any of the students. I know I have won some of them over. But, that to me, is not enough... So what is it that I really want? Why do I want to win students over? So that I may have an easier time teaching? So that they like me? So that they can learn better? So that I can 'produce results'? Is there anything wrong with those motives? What about, so that their lives may be affected? But, how to affect their lives? It seems so tough... or have i not given enough? 5 more weeks left. To make it more precise, 4 1/2 more weeks to go, 8 more observations. What am I going to do in these remaining days? Can't wait to leave practicum... but yet, isn't it a fatalistic way of looking at things? So what am I going to do in these remaining days? What can I do? *ponder*

No comments: