slowly turning into this blob... blob blob blob blob... lol.. gross....
joy to be a blessing...
i felt a sense of joy when i read a fren's blog today. spent some time talking to each other yesterday after the sunrise service. felt the sense of joy because I felt like somehow, I made a person's day better (i hope!!!), that i have (hopefully) been a channel of God's blessing to a fren. :) its so good to be able to bless and to make a positive difference in others' lives. i hope i can do more of this... :) but sometimes, there are just so many people to care for, so many people to love... add that to my own self-centeredness and self-indulgence, how on earth do i do it? *ponders* see, i still haven't caught up with the pple i said i need to catch up with on friday. *faint*
School Today....
Had my 'best' lesson with 312 ever. First time they were 'positively' responsive... :) I felt happy when i saw that the faces were no longer blank, or sleepy. I think (my perception only!!) that this time round, they do understand what I was explaining at that very point of time. My CT even said two of the naughty Anthonys behind were asking each other questions relating to the lesson!!! *smile* ah... the simple things in life that makes me smile....
with 311 today, merely conducted a class test. yet to mark the scripts to see how they fared (meaning how i fared!!) *smile* so wat explains this smile? the fact that i could smile as much as i want with this class and not maintain this stern expression i have to for many other classes... i mean.. finally.. i can be myself in a class!!! :) I hope I'll have enough time to be like that with my other classes as well. its really $%$# to have to keep a straight and black face all day!!
i finally saw the little rascal
went to see my nephew for the first time yesterday. at first that little rascal refused to open his eyes!! lol. but only just before we left, he started to 'fuss' and like cry.. open his eyes, drink water, poo-ed!!! lol... i think he's gonna grow up to be a tall guy. Charming or handsome? I have no idea. I certainly hope so tho... auntie of a charming boy... kewl. *chuckle* it was funny that when i saw my sister's state (breast-feeding, sitting on the float, getting bullied by the little rascal), i was like *shudder* i dun wanna give birth!! not ever!! u dun get to exercise/run when you are heavily pregnant... u dun get to wash your hair during confinement, etc.. SCARY!!! but yet, seeing her being a mom.. lol.. makes me wanna be a mom for a day!! I think i should just psycho my sisters to give birth more, then i get to mother my little nieces and nephews without having to go through the scary process. lol... by the way, i'm pretty good at carrying the baby.. my mom and sister agreed!! lol anyone needs a babysitter? my charges are pretty high tho... ;)
gonna carry my old keyboard to school tom for my music lesson. gosh.. wat have i carried there in the short month? my notebook, my cd recorder... now my bulky keyboard?!?! i tink i'm gonna have a hard time bringing these things back in a month's time.. anyone offering your truck? *chuckle* gotta go clean my keyboard oredi....
Monday, April 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment