Wednesday, March 24, 2004

What shall I name my terrapins?

Guess what? I just got two terrapins from my brother this evening!!! I've been wanting to get them.... but jst never got down to doing it. My brother's really nice. He probably thinks I need something alive to look at and take my mind off practicum? *chuckle* When I first saw them, I was so excited and happy!! THey were so adorable!! so full of life!!! but then... after a while.. i got a bit... worried.. lol... To me, i'm like.. huh? i'm gonna take care of these two small little lives? Can I take good care of them? Sure, i chose terrapins over other pets because they are the easiest to manage, and for those who've been to my place, they noe that space is a scarcity in my home. So terrapins are perfect. But suddenly to have two tiny lives entrusted into my hands.. i went.... *shiver*... ke ke ke... Well, I noe i'm probably thinking too much into it... maybe this just reflects how self-centered and engrossed I have been with my own pathetic life that i can't bring myself to think beyond this!!! Gosh!! God have mercy on me..........

Yeah, and the question stays..... what shall i name my terrapins? *grin*

No comments: