Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Its 9.56 in the morning... what have I been doing?

so.....cial..... star..... dis...... *chuckle*

at least thankfully, i'm moving according to schedule (actually, a little behind, but at least I'm quite certain I can finish it the day before the deadline and not last minute.).... Just need a lit'l more discipline and I'll be done sooooon......

Had to get up real early at 8 plus (early??? yes!!! if i slept late) just to make sure I get to buy my favorite fish balls for the potluck later. Wanted to cook up something, but realized I do not have the energy..and that.. there would be too much food later anywayz.... so fishballs are good... fishballs are tasty... fishballs are easy to transport... fishballs are.... just 10 mins walk to the market... LOL

Can't wait to try ST's "ham and dunno what roll" she's making because of my request. ha ha.. I feel so pampered... Thank you mommy ST. :) Can't wait to see my la la la music group soon... well.. its NIE people again.. but then again, its not social studies... ke ke.... hmm... let me just go steal a bit more fishballs to makan before the bring the rest over... .... .... ... ...

*yeah i know. Its shallow xt... nothing enlightening... nothing inspiring... ke ke... shallow xt....*

No comments: