Monday, March 22, 2004

I Will Survive.... NO!!! I Will Conquer!!! Mua Ha Ha

Just made a boo boo that's y now stuck here with nothing much to do... Hey, i'm a busy gal, just that its no point starting up my notebook (it takes like 5 mins to boot up? and about 3 mins to shutdown?) when the next class is in 30 minutes time.

Today morning with 312 turned out better than I expected. Well, maybe not that... I knew it would turn out well because I've entrusted the matter to God oredi... But it was my heart which was still jittery. In fact, I couldn't sleep last night!!! By 3am, I was still wide awake!!! I think that could partially be attributed to the run earlier on as my body was still pretty alert... Still, it was tough lying in bed trying to sleep when one noes s/he has to be up early for a 'challenging' day. Back to 312. My CT was very kind to me as she was telling me things will turn out fine and told the class that they should respect me. The roleplay I tried to get my class to do turned out to be a flop!!! cos the students... were just too shy to read.. HA... shld let YZO try it with that class, den he'll noe many of his plans are not workable in real life. lol... I thk i managed to win over (a bit only lah) one of the gals who was giving me trouble on fri. They say these people have bad memories... when it comes to this event, i certainly hpe so.

My relief class with 303 turned out fine too. a little rowdy tho, but well.. sigh.. i just dunno how to manage ... and my classes always end up that way. *chuckle* gonna start using the 'raise my hand and the rest follows suit til all keeps quiet'... but dunno if its really gonna work. i hate doing this kindof thing.. but if it works, who cares.. lol... Third class with 311 turned out fine. My CT is okiez with me with the exception that she says i might be a little soft. ME SOFT?!?!?! gosh... the over half a year in nie really toned down my voice? i tink i'll invest in those little speakers this time round before i end up being a loudmouth wherever i go when i was teaching in MPSS previously.. typical occupation hazard. lol...

Gotta go work on my music plan!!! la la la la la....

No comments: