Sunday, March 21, 2004

another nitemare.....

i told myself i will trust in God for school in this coming week... and i am going to.. :) just that my dream doesn't help!!! lol

this time round, i dreamt of 312, the class which gave me problem on friday. it was..... CHAOS!!! much worse than the other day.. suddenly, there were TWO classrooms... and to get them to go to the main one was... ARGH!!!.... sent quarter of the class out cos they were taking.. way too long even with warning... den my TWO CTs came in... and even with them around, we cldn't control the class. I was using transparencies to teach, but I DUNNO WAT I WAS TRYING TO TEACH!!! i dun even noe wat it was i wrote on the tranparencies!!! CHAOS!!! now... still feeling the 'after-effects' of the chaotic turmoil in my mind.... but my heart is unchagned. I shall and I will trust in the Lord... because He has put me there to help the students. I dunno how... but I will just let Him do it. :)

service was good.... we prayed for europe. its amazing how a continent can change so much over time. That's pretty much for today. Eat crap food. Cup noodles for breakfast and fish fillet for lunch. OH ONE THING NEVER TO DO!!! is NEVA NEVA NEVA MICROWAVE the fish fillets!!!! u MUST FRY THEM!!! just a moment of laziness resulted in.... bleah lunch. lol... church... lunch.... preparation of powerpoint for class tom... tt's abt it....

now waiting for DR to come pick me to go for a run at macritchie. its threatening to rain... i hope it doesn't!!! *fingers-crossed* afterall, i've neva run at macrtichie before, and the last thing i really need is... rain.. lol.... hopefully i can finish the course. heard its 4.8km... with the slopes and all. i suck at running at places i'm not familiar with.. i hope i can finish it!!!

No comments: