Thursday, March 25, 2004

Suggestions for my terrapins' names....

So far, we've got:
Terra and Pin;
Pepsi and Cola.

Well, should I say I have very 'creative' frens or what? Hey, give me something nice can? *chuckle*

Finished my run again. But this time round, much shorter, about 3.6km. Couldn't move myself today. Wonder whether its because of the weather (haven't run in higher temperatures for a while), or whether its because I did not warm up properly (but then again, I never do warm ups. lol)

I think I need more discipline. Somehow, my friends in other schools seem to be slogging harder than me. And I'm still in this stubborn mode of: I refuse to put up a show. Sigh.... Will I change my mind now that the day my supervisor is coming is drawing near? I really don't know.

It funny how my online fren could tell the difference that I was trying not to be stressed out just now. See, usually I'll be quite depressed and demoralized. But today I can actually ask him to look at the brighter side of things.. lol... its sad cos people are beginning to see a 'half-glass empty' me developing... i hope this wouldn't last.....

Supposed to meet G at Lion City Hotel to try out the Coffeehouse for dinner. But that gal, called to say she'll be late. I don't think I can 'dong' til that late. So we've decided that she'll come over my place and have my mom's curry. Yummy... I love curry. ke ke ke....

And EC, I haven't heard from you in a while. I know you will read my blog someday. :) Hope all is well with your formal observation today. Must take care okiez? If not I'll really call your place and tell your mommy!!!

I hope I can get some work done tonight... gosh.....

No comments: