NO IT DOESN'T!!! with the exception of hanging around with (in real person or online) people who are just as stressed... who talks nothing but the jargons like LORMS, sources, lesson plans, SBQs, SEQs, what have you.. or have nots at tis point of time. *chuckle*
I told myself I should put some time aside to reflect and to tink. But alas, i was right!!! Life still centers around social studies and my computer!! Was at Sim Lim with P this afternoon to check up on my PC. Unfortunately, the boys there were too busy with assembling, so I have to leave the 'center' of my life there.. with them.. *sob sob*... thankfully, by God's grace, I still have my Old Faithful, 4.5 yrs old notebook going slowly along with me. *chuckle*
Was telling EC there is nothing interesting to update my blog with.. really nothing. Haven't touched all my music instruments for quite a while, haven't even met up with people who are 'non-related' to work... hmmm... on second thoughts,... have... but running doesn't count rite EC? ;) I WANNA GO RUNNING TOM!!!! dunno when i can do my 9km like i did on Sun with DR.
Okiez.. end of boring life. Back to more searching of sources for EC. *chuckle*
Wednesday, March 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment