Got up late today ... even so... i was still exhausted... napped again and got up in the afternoon.. feeling utterly depressed... aimless.... blue.... life becomes a chore.... everyday just thinking about school... about the upcoming observation in which i have nothing interesting to present.... about how i must harden my heart against a particular issue so that i can break free and continue with life rather than stay stuck in this muddy mess i've created for myself... yet the thot of having to be tough with myself on this matter kills me... y is life so difficult?
Ha ha.. below is what I've just read which hopefully can carry me through... Readers of my blog alike, either you bear with me... or I hope you be encouraged by what I have here. My personal reflections... i try to apply myself too....
Hurricane Warnings.....
Just read Heb 12:2-13. Apparently, there is a reason/purpose for whatever I'm going through in life... the point is.... I need to be able to view them in the right perspective....
1. What shld I do to avoid growing weary or losing heart in the face of personal hurricanes?
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfector of our faith, ...... , consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart." Heb 12: 2 -3
2. I 'lose heart' because of hardships. God sometimes makes use of these hardships...
"because the Lord disciplines those He loves, and He punishes everyone He accepts as a son.." Heb 12:6
3. God's ultimate purpose in allowing 'hurricane's in my life"
"... but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in His holiness..." Heb 12:10
4. How do I feel about these hardship?
"no discipline seems pleasant at that time, but painful..." Heb 2:11
5. But there will be benefits reaped from these....
"... it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it..." Heb 12:11
6. Whats the point of it all?
"Strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees" (v12)... "fix our eyes on Jesus" (v2) because.... it is for my good and now I still dunno what it is.. but... it will be...
Now, there seems little more light shed on how my life has been? It seems 'complexified' because I allowed my emotions to whirl into the mess... if only I can look to the correct perspective... Easier said than done... but... I will have to try... My next question, what are my personal anchor points? *ponder* Need more pondering... Oh God, help me please.....
Gonna start to prepare to go for the ML youth... I'm gonna be late for the makan session. lol.. but i'd rather spend time considering here important things... if not, how am i supposed to see the gals? :)
riding the hurricanes of my life.... .... ..... hurricanes are but transient... the level of destruction depends on a person's readiness and knowledge of how to handle it.... where am i now? *ponder*
Saturday, March 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment