and it was a nightmare.... *shivers*
I dreamt that I was to take Sec 311 for a class at 9am where I will be observed by my CT. At 7+, 8, she was telling me strictly that I have to pass her the lesson plan... I dunno why in my dream (who ever noes why) I went home and took a nap, getting up at like 8.45am.. (dreams neva make logical sense do they? bet the mathematics function of the brains simply shutdown...) After looking at my timetable.. i go... ARGH!!!! need to washup... change and cab to school.. even so... i can't make it... :( My first observation and I mess it up like that? Gosh.... Just glad I'm out of the dream... but... :( nonetheless.. made me realize how stressed I am over the practicum. I guess the fact that I've finished my section on Social Studies just transferred my brain energy to the next concern... *sighz*
Thursday, March 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment