Wednesday, May 19, 2004

thank you frens.... but i need to clarify....

The previous post was just a thought I have posed to myself to ponder about for the rest of the period while i'll remain nonchalant. *chuckle* see, i do not intend to remain nonchalant forever, or that'll as well mean I'm dead, esp for someone with my character. It is just a phase I'm going through, that I have to go through, so that over time, I can then slowly refocus... ... but i think God challenged me with this question myself, that do I in the first place have the right to be nonchalant? given there are so many people hurting out there, so many people needing love, needing the basics, needing... God... Further, i even have so many of you here who cares for me. Do I therefore have the right to be nonchalant? Given that, and that I've chosen to go into the 'nonchalant' mode, shldn't i try to make this phase as short as possible... therefore, how long will i remain here?

I am thankful for all your encouragements and concern, G, Js and bong. Do not be worried for me. :) The fact that i'm posting this 'clarification' perhaps shows that i'm not entirely nonchalant... but as mentioned, its a phase, i'm going through, thinking and searching (sometimes, depending on how nonchalant i'm feeling for the moment!! *chuckles*). It'll not do my God any justice given that I'm actually taking more efforts to find time to be still before Him, and yet still making so many of you worried. I guess what I'll really need now perhaps is prayers.

I will overcome, by faith. Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ. :) And even pple like LN, PW, YC. Thanks. God is good. Praise Him!! *smile*

No comments: