Today is a sad day for me. I learnt from another friend that one of my friends have breached my trust where it comes to our relationship. I was surprised when I first heard the news, after which I felt disgust and distaste. I had invested time, love and concern, only to have the friendship abused... ... ... What should I do? I can't bring myself back to giving what I have given. To me, that is worse than what my students who wanted to give me hell had done to me. *sighz*
On the other end, met up with my old gals C and AG. Had a good dinner. Updated them with my life and the little stories attached to it. They offered their two cents worth of advice. It was good catching up. Told them abt the above incident as well. C just said that I'm too trusting. Am I too trusting? *sighz*
Spent a bomb on CDs and a choker todayz. CDs are all for people.. none for myself. But its worthwhile i hope.
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment