Saturday, May 15, 2004

i thank my Father that I have many who love me....

I am going through a tough patch again... but I can take joy despite my unhappiness that He has shown Himself to be so faithful. I realize again that it is not the material things that brings me joy, it is not getting what i desire that brings me joy. They may bring me happiness... for now... but eventually... what can they bring me?

I am not saying that I'm happy now. I am not saying that things are easy just because God is here for me. What I am saying is that... I have the assurance that He loves me and hence in difficult times like this I am not alone. I have nothing to fear... the impending loss that leads to aching... I do not look forward to it... but yet it gives me peace (bittersweet) to know that my Abba Father is in control of it all. Not only that, because He loves me so dearly, He will carry me through and bring me to the best pastures, with the greenest of all green grass (sounds weird.. lol),....

Tonight even as I go through a tumultous moment in my mind and my heart, He has shown Himself faithful by bringing people around me to show their love for me... either by talking to me (about things which bore me, its my mommy!! lol)... encouraging me (thanks bong), showing me concern with daily matters (G and ADW)...

What is my point? I dunno what I'm talking about oredi. But I thank my Abba Father ... even in tough times like this... because in all things, He will work them all for the good of me (and others too!! cannot be so egocentric lol). And I hope that those reading this will be encouraged that our God is a faithful God who will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be there... good times.. bad times.. boring times...

FAITH is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Heb 11:1

No comments: