i tried to rush out the music assignment before heading for ADN's wedding. mission failed.
went for the wedding. it was good to see old frens and youths i used to work with or 'take care' of becoming pretty and handsome young ladies and gentlemen. :) sign that age is catching up with me.
ML closure with the gals. Happy that Sats will be free henceforth... but God noes I enjoy every single session with them. Sharing was good as each of them had seen how the Lord has worked and changed them throughout their walk with Him thro ML. I'm encouraged. Also a little sad that I'm gonna miss the little sessions with my lovely and adorable gals... :(
Last min got called by ADW who got tix for the Abraham & Frens concert at the ROCK. So rushed all the way down. Walking thro the Sat evening crowd from City Hall station to the Rock in 13 minutes was no joke!!! But the music was FANTASTIC!!! Enjoyed most of it. :)
Supper w ADW n his colleague. ANW was talking a lot and sharing a lot abt wat he has learnt from New Creation this year plus. Really huge change in him!! Unfortunately, I was really tired out from the entire's day activity without a break, so was really struggling to keep up with his sharing. His sharing was good.. but I'm sure there are moments I'm gone.. and so.. cant rem wat the entire sharing was abt. but gd enough to make me wan to tink abt it when time permits.
No work done thus far this weekend. *sigh*
Suffering from my stubbornness.. typing with two hands and been playing the KB for prayer watch on thurs n today for ADN's wedding's special item. tink its time i start typing with a hand again.. *sign*
and now? i'm exhausted... Zzzzzzz......
Sunday, May 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment