Just came back from shopping for my digital camera. I FINALLY GOT IT!! cost a bomb.. but i tink it'll be worth it. :) Was deciding between a Sony and this canon. Reason, the sony is cheaper (at 3.2 Megapix vs canon with 4 megapix) and the movie function can be used to the entire card (rather than the 3 minutes limit for canon). The biggest contending reason is.... Sony has gotten like blue and red for me to choose from!!! and its not 'common' like canon. I was like so indecisive.. walking here and there between the shops that i almost killed G who went camera shopping with me!! lol... Poor gal... she said it was torture... :( but hey, i really appreciate it.. :) juz wish canon has more unique designs!!! hmph...
While deciding which camera to choose, G says that I'm an easy prey for dealers. They just need to come up with fanciful designs and I'm suckered to go for them. Well, i call this.. i go for the 'unique'.. something which reflects my style (but not necessarily better!! lol). And we also both decided that I'm an easy prey.. for people in general. guys? *chucklez* gotta do with how trusting i am... @%#&!@# oh watever...
now charging the batteries. Given how gadget-dummy I am, I seriously need to go sit down and read the manual. yes yes.. i noe.. no need to.. but its me we are talking abt... *sighz* frankly after i paid for the camera.. iwas like.. jittery like i have to handle all that buttons.. *faintz* lol...
gonna meet another fren for coffee later.. not particularly looking forward to it.. but.. nonetheless.. heh... go lor....
Saturday, May 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment