Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I had a wonderful conversation w G last nite...

G and I have come a long way... very very long. Its hard to imagine that I was her Sunday School teacher!!! How time has passed, and how this gal has matured. Well, there's still room for improvement... ;) but isn't that the case for every single one of us? :)

Yesterday G 'confronted' me on an issue I never dared to really share with her. Because of our differences in personalities and methods of handling certian matters, I fear telling her what I'm going through. Its nice to be able to talk things out with a fren without trying to hide some things... And I'm glad she asked. :) SO that we can both clarify our doubts and thoughts and all.... and also at the same time learn to accept each other as we are. Now I'm really glad I can share an important portion of my life with her.... because I no longer fear 'rejection' in a certain manner. :)

In any case, G said something which really really touched me yesterday. She said that she thinks that I deserve better. It was such an 'aw........' moment. Hey gal, you might think that i'm kicking a fuss out of it... but seriously, it really encouraged me, and give me a sense of self worth I haven't heard for a long time. And that coming from you, counts even much much more. I wish I can be there for you the way you have been for me, but sometimes I seriously dunno wat to do or say. *smile*

I remember a post i published months ago on friendship... this is wat i mean by true frenship. being there and doing one's best for the other. (urm, different from imposing!) its not about the frequency of meeting up, of talking, but its being there and noeing that the other will be there whenever. We've come a long way to learn this ey? ;)

well.... now i'm seriously very very sleepy from the late conversation... but den... alas i'm used to waking up early!! drats!! tink might just take a nap later... and of course,... preparation for school. Oh yes, i'll hv to call up PL to fix up something later.... oh.. and of course there's the pool session... eeks... the 10 min 'floatation trick'!!! i'll be this idiot floating on my back for 10 mins!!! BLEAH! lol... *yawnz*

No comments: