Had been suffering from a bout of 'sian-ness' after the high from all the trips. Had been going back to school last two days to do some work. Today, finally, I manage to get myself seated down in front of the computer to start work. As in, really start work.
Its been a long while since I've been doing this. Sitting in front of the monitor, doing powerpoints etc. Not my favorite task seriously because I suck when it comes to IT. Well, still, its my work and I have to put in my best. :) Suddenly recalled I have to come up with my music syllabus as well as worksheets for all my geography etc. *laughs* oh well... tt's life. Really gonna miss the fun I had in the past month. Did really lotsa stuff. ANd i'm serously thankful for the break I have. Anywayz, as i have learnt, work hard and play hard. Its time to work hard. :) altho.... I'm trying to be careful not to forget that my profession is more than just 'work'. Its also abt passion and love. I could easily fall into the trap of becoming task oriented, forgetting my calling to love my little ones. :) hmm... *ponders*
not sure how life is gonna be like once school reopens. getting readjusted is definitely gonna be tough... but inevitable. no more late nites... no more late nite suppers.. no more going to bars for music as and when i like to... but there will be new things to occupy me w. the school musical coming up in july, coaching students for the music IT competition in july too, i dunno wat else... oh, of course, calling up the IT music instructor to scold him for being so irresponsible making my life miserable and wasting my gals' and my time!!! all these 'new' stuff.... well... at least tt adds to variety? :) [looking on the bright side of life *laughs* while looking forward to the next hols!!]
alamak, i dun even noe wat i'm talking about oredi. just glad tt i'm slowly getting started and not 'drifting' ard in my high. argh.. now i can't get back to work.. tink i shall rest awhile before meeting Dawn tonite and prac in church. wanna go for run leh.. but looks like the haze from indonesia is back..... bleah. oh... and i must rem to go and scold the instructor... nicely... *laughs*
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment