had my pool session for scuba yesterday... came home feeling really exhausted n demoralized... demoralized cos one, my buddy can't join me in the deep blue. two, i suck!! I SUCK BIG TIME!!! was so extremely slow... tasks were tough to handle... and trying... AM SERIOUSLY TRYING.... got a second session laterz... haiz... nonetheless... I"LL TRY!!!
oh.. doesn't help my broadband connection is completely done since yesterday... #*$#^(* using my darn slow dialup.. which, i can't when my sis is online/on the fon. being perpectually online 24-7 (okiez tt's exageration), but used to being online all thro my waking hours (sometiems when i'm concussed too) makes it hell for me... adding on to the pool session!!! ARGH!!!! *wrenching out hair*
I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT!!
Thursday, June 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment