*chuckles* One of my classes's comments.
I asked them a simple question "so what are some of the examples of weathering processes?"... *silence*
I waited....
*silence*
I looked around and saw faces spacing out...
*silence*
I stood up poised... and waited....
*silence*
thinking to myself... hey i'm supposed to be the 'master of waiting in silence til they give in... but they are taking .... way too long'
*silence*
i spoke. "for your info, i hv just posed you a question. and we can continue waiting until you answer".
*class looks stunned*
i spoke again. "for the benefit of those of you who have spaced out, my question was - so what are some of the examples of weathering processes?"
class decided to defend themselves and spoke. "but ms ting, all the teachers never expect answers from us. they will answer their own questions..."
*i tried to hide my shock* and went "well, then here is one class where YOU will have to answer the questions. i will always stand here and wait until someone answer."
*answers came streaming in*
Monday, August 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment