It just occurred to me these two days... that in this year... at least 3 persons have outrightly told me to 'chill'... 'take things easy'... 'not take things so seriously'....
there's my bong earlier this year.... there's DR some time ago.... its only when even people I'm not that close to me who observed that I seem stressed out like AO just kept mentioning it to me of late that makes me question... "Am I taking things too seriously?"
One of the things I've learnt after my dive trip previously was to work hard, and play hard. Its not an easy feat, someone like me who can be quite a perfectionist, on myself. I must say I've improved a little, on not thinking too much about things and circumstances in which I can't do much about. Yet, sometimes I struggle, because I'm learning.
Still, do I take things too seriously? With so many tasks at hand, how to be carefree? With life so short, how not to ensure that time spent is fruitful? Yet, does that mean that we should be so hard on myself? Then again, am I being hard on myself? *chuckles*
When do we be serious? When do we have fun? Surely God has blessed us with times of fun and happiness... If He has created the word called 'freedom', then surely He wants us to enjoy freedom as well. When? How? Where is the balance? How to live with both co-existing together? *ponders*
Thursday, August 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment