Thursday, August 05, 2004

finally cleared up Ground Zero...

This is what I have termed my table since week 2. I had given up clearing up the mess of papers (be it students' assignments, worksheets, stray sheets of announcements, minutes, song sheets, etc.)

Finally today I made myself clear up the mess. It looks much much better. Tho... how long it may last I have no idea. Well, at least til tuesday. lol....

Met up w Ana for dinner. Once again, eat eat eat without tinking. (This does not include the mee soto, pizza, bao, and what have you I've had in the day). We ordered quite a bit from Thai Express. Decided to move on to coffee club next door. lol.. more desserts.... (and yes, i hv definitely put on pounds).

And guess wat?!?! CAFE CARTEL HAS STOPPED SELLING MY FAV DOUBLE CHOC CHIP COOKIE!!! :( i thot only the one in raffles city dun hv it. apparently, they've stopped selling it... :( and coffee club has some time ago swopped our fav piping hot brownie topped w a generous scoup of icecream with some sad brownie (tt's cold and sticky). Don't they know what their customers want? I wrote down our (me and many other gals!!) feedback w.r.t the brownie. Whether they will return us our brownie.... is another matter.

GIMME MY COOKIE!!! AND MY BROWNIE!!!

No comments: