Absolutely hilarious movie. Brought out much laughter from the a little blue me. Kids, couples n families ard me were laughing away too... Laughing together w others added on to the fun. :)
Did my full payment for trip to Nepal. It is finalized!! :) I am coming...
In Orchard today, the atmosphere of christmas is so evident. The lights... the crowd... the little stalls set up. But usually, the mood doesn't fully set in until you hear carols... I had the full package tonight while passing by the street for a couple of minutes. I miss the 'christmas-es' I've spent as a kid... with my family... as a teenager... with my church youth... I wonder what this coming christmas holds in store...
Just finished the second book of the Left Behind series - Tribulation Force. Book is getting exciting... Cant wait to get hold of the next one!! Currently working on The Song-Writers Idea Book (shuttering between tis and Lonely Planet - Nepal). Its interesting to consider how personality type and brain dominance affects the creativity process and types of lyrics/songs produced. More comments on that at a later stage.
GOOD GRACIOUS!!! Just checked my fon bills.... WAT ON EARTH HV I BEEN UP TO!?!? Double the subscription charge?!?! I must stop talking on the fon!!! DRATS!!
meanwhile... SOW SOW SOW SOW SOW.....
Monday, November 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment