That's the overall grade I have awarded the trip.... Grade F for the hotel service, Grade F for hotel facilities and maintenance, Grade F for the guide, Grade F for the food....
If this was ever my first trip to Malaysia, I bet you I will never ever step into the country again. Don't get me wrong, Malaysia has a lot to offer, everything just went WRONG this trip.
When I was just commenting to my colleagues, EH asked "I thot you are very rugged sort?"
My respond - Expectations are different.
She replied "Oh, so you have high expectations..."
My respond - No, expecting water supply in a 3* hotel is not high expectation, expecting the food not to be chao sng or not cooked properly is not high expecation, expecting my keycard to work is not high expectation, and this list goes on....
Most of us were SO EXCEEDINLY GLAD to be back home in Singapore, one of the rare times I miss my motherland when I'm away. Din help most of us were sick during the retreat. In any case, in view of Teach Less Learn More (TLLM) initiative by our boss, THIS is a good retreat cum NE lesson.... Good gracious...
Saturday, November 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment