Rough session for worship today. The sound was horrible.... Someone's effects just went 'out-of-control' creating so much feedback I gave up. I thot one of us overplayed.... P tinks its band leadership probm... spoke to S briefly while he was giving me ride home... how to broach topics like this to pple sometimes? *sigh* anywayz, i was just glad its over....
While out to buy book on guitar n Le Mis dvd for music lessons next yr, i chanced upon tis CD, SMOMA - Songs to Remember... cost a bomb.... but it really sounded good lah... at least the pieces they were playing.. now listening to it, doesn't sound as fantastic. *laughs* You've gotta hear it G, u might like it, well, i mean the pieces i heard while i was browsing in the shop.
Almost bought the le mis dvd... except .... IT WAS SO EXPENSIVE!!! and i was worried the sch wldn't reinburse me... so smsed my 'head'... and to my surprise... i might not b teaching that level!!! *grumble* i neva noe wats going on... wasted so much time thinking.. *sighz*
Highlight of the day: 'bumped' into my student from MPSS on my bus home. I was reading my book. Usually, students wld just take the chance to 'slip by'.... *chuckles* but he actually called me!!! We chatted for the rest of the journey home. It was very pleasant. Taught him geography last yr, 2C1, the talkative class. *laughs* come to tink of it, do 'miss' them a bit. :) I was shocked after we alighted to realize that he was leaving in the same block as I am!!! but he only moved here a week ago, so... *laughs* but it was nice...
December is coming... GB camp over, school planning retreat over.... only left with the SOWs and prep for next year... I'm beginning to feel more relaxed, more human... *laughs* Time to clear up the mess of and in my life (literally and figuratively) before the next craze wave hits...
i wanna watch The Incredibles!!!
Monday, November 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment