Thursday, November 09, 2006

sing over the nations....

I attended the worship session led by Bob Fitts yesterday, "Take My Healing to the Nations". It was fun time. The songs were so sweet and intimate. Pity I'm bad remembering melodies and lyrics. Yeah, I know. I'm a teacher, a Music teacher somemore. But I just cant't remember details. I just know that it was nice to just talk to God.

Worship is more than singing. Its a lifestyle we always say. To live a life wholly devoted to Christ. Worship, should lead to the desire to see all the nations, tribes and tongues bow before the Holy One in worship. Singing over the nations.... Exactly how? I'm not sure... SOmething to ponder about....

Meanwhile, I'm going w shrn later to shop for trackshoes and a pouch/haversack later at QW. Finally... a new pair of running shoes... *grins* Well, need to work out the testimonies by today actually.. but its just hard to get started.... argh....

No comments: