Sunday, November 26, 2006

Of dresses....

This is a very 'shallow' entry. lol. I did a major tidying up of my wardrobe today. Simply bursting to the seams. Yet, I still do not have enuff space. After tidying up... here are my clothes....





I have two of these drawers for stuff I wear at home...





Those in the ironing basket in which I cant fit into my wardrobe...





Another drawer of tshirts...





My main wardrobe. Do not be deceived... Those hanging there are so tight its very hard to put in or take out any clothes. And those folded ones, there's another set behind those in front...





THese are the remaining I really do not noe where to place. SO they are on my piano stool...
And these don't include a bag of woolen clothing and pants i'm placing behind my bedroom door... and those church youth camp tshirts i've collected over years at G's place. If she asks me to bring them home I'm dead.

And today... went to Leez's place to discuss trip class stuff... and ended up with another bag of clothes.... OOPS....

No comments: