Saturday, November 18, 2006

Preparation for the trip has been painful...

literally.....

we had been meeting over the past two weekends for dance practices. Last week, we had two sessons on worship and this week, I had three sessions. One to accompany HD for the dance worship as she's missed the previous weekend, and two to learn the hip-hop piece.

For the two weeks, moving around has been a series of 'ow...'s, 'aw...s'. Sitting down... ouch... moving down the stairs/steps... yeouch.... In short, my thighs feel like a ton of lead. Ended up with bruised knees, back, and 'tail-bone'. I even had a swell at the side of my spine... Blame it on my not-so-proportionate skeletal structure.

Meanwhile, my wardrobe also suffered a casualty. My white cotton pants splitted while I was doing the hip hop practice. How pathetic. Hek.

ALl in all, it was quite 'successful', for someone like me who can't differentiate between the left and the right. Cognitively, yes. But there's just a shortage of nerves that connects this to my body. The signals just don't get sent. My instructor laughs at me, but its alright. Its all kewl.

Meanwhile, am reading the book 'The Air I Breathe' about worship. We might be working on the theme of heart of worship in one of the bible classes. We'll see....

No comments: