2. Fireworks
At 0000hr tis morn, while I was still working on my computer, i heard the sounds of fireworks booming away. But no, i cant see the fireworks. Why? typical high rised buildings.
20 years ago, when I was still in Pri sch, we would be able see most of the fireworks, at least half of the top of the fireworks from my living room when we look out into the corridor. The biggest and highest fireworks, yes, we can catch the full sight. If we really wanted to, we would go up to the 10th storey (i stay on the 9th) and catch the lights in its splendor.
Now, I can only hear the fireworks. I can't see the 'culprit' high rise, but am pretty sure they are the ones who are blocking me from it.
In any case, the mood of National Day is really here. Why? Early last morning, I have to lead in community singing... and rouse the girls to a 'high' singing... thereafter, brought some kids to practise community drumming. That was a torture. I ended up with a swollen head ready to explode from all the noise (bad accoustics that trap the sounds of drums of kids which were so not syncronised for at least 5 hours) and a pretty deaf pair of ears. By the time we got back to school, it was 9pm (spent 15 hours working), and I was totally exhasuted with the 'prep' for National Day. How can I not feel the mood? *laughs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment