1. Opposition party did not win in my estate. Closer margin though. Strange though that, every time when the results that an opposition has won a seat, I hear cheers... the way I hear them when I was a kid when SG scored a goal against Msian States in the Malaysia Cup.
2. Media seems to give the impression that people choose the parties based on what the parties can do for the constituency or ward. But I believe its more than that, based on casual conversations with pple of sorts.
3. Following pt. 2, supporters of the opposition parties are more vocal than supporters of the main government. Or maybe, its just my circle.
3. Media seems to be on one of the party's side. Apparently, the academia they've invited for interviews also seems to be so.
4. Margins are closer for losses by the opposition wards, but wider in wards that have been won. Is this saying something? BUt if we follow what the invited interviewed academia say, i guess not.
Meanwhile, its still stability. Which is good. At the same time, think may need to get ready for more price increases.
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment