Continuation of the attack of the pink... I just bidded for a pink ipod on ebay. I'm mad, yes, that's what doing SOW til this time of the nite does to one, it wipes out any form of sanity...
1st Jan started out with... no boom... no fireworks... felt really crappy by the time evening hits. did silly things like doing up my 2005 online calender... trying to nap... setting up my webcam (which still doesn't work.. *grumbles*).. just refusing to do wat is urgent.. my SOW and the like. lol. Thankfully, managed to get out at nite w EC n thamps. great to catch up before we all start going MIA hidden under piles of... watever... lol
1st Jan has past. I still have no new year resolution(s). I have slight inkling wat i wanna do in the long term after teaching, but cant see the way. After today, talking to thamps fren, i felt more hopeful. :) still no resolution, but at least a bitta direction. that's good i hope.
tink i can get up for church later? hmm... need another miracle like on the 26th. tis time, a bigger one.
current state: insane
Sunday, January 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment