Got some cds from a class during music lesson. Requested for them to bring music of different genres to share just in case I still cant screen Les Mis.
Cld screen Les Mis in the end so told them I'll take a look at the cds and familiarize myself with the genres I'm not familiar with myself first before we hold a sharing at a later stage.
One set of CDs let me feeling disturbed. I shall not name the title, or the performer (s). The graphics in the set is disturbing. Shows a performer loading up his gun, after performance shot at audience. Shows injured... frightened..... and dead audience. Finally, the performer shot himself point blank (or at least it was suggested that happened).
These are things kids today are listening today. Maybe its artistic. Its definitely alternative, somehow. But .... wat is this reflecting?
Current state: perturbed
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment