Who are You
You who brought me out of darkness
Who are You
You who gave me life anew
Who are You
You give me freedom and hope in life
I want to know You
Who are You
You touched my soul each time I come
Who are You
You who healed my broken heart
Who are You I call on everyday You are there
Chorus 1:
Jesus, Father, Spirit
I want to know You
Savior, Abba, Counselor
I want to know You
Instrument Interlude
Chorus 2:
Jesus, Lamb of God, Lovely Kindness
You are my Lord
Bridge:
I want to know You
I want to know You Lord
Show me Your face
Chorus3:
Jesus, Father, Spirit
Show me Your face
I want to know You
This my prayer to You O Lord in the coming new year... Who are You?
Thursday, December 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment