Date: 7 Dec 2004
Time: 9:56am
Venue: Clinic in Tampines
Waiting for my turn to see the doctor. This is the ‘da-pai’ doctor where you have to wait for hours, which explains why I’m doing my blog here and now.
Finally, I’ve compiled PART of the Eng SOW, while waiting for the doc. This is seriously the best that I can do for now, the rest have to wait til I’m back from Nepal.
Super-duper sleepy now. Just trying to stay awake til I reach home later. *laughs* Yesterday was an amazing day. Was supposed to meet up w JT, my godbrother for dinner, but plans were changed when I realized that I seriously had a lot of things to do for my Nepal trip.
Checklist:
Take foto
Buy stuff for the children there
Clear my memory card n charge my camera batt.
Get extra batts for torch.
Change currency for visa.
Get book and boots from GR.
PACK!
In any case, I was supposed to go and collect my air tix etc yesterday at Chinatown. Managed to drag EC to accompany me down. It was actually more for us to catch up cos we had been running around such that our schedules did not allow for us to meet, so this was the one slot where both of us are in town and sort of available. After meeting up with her for a while at the agency, I sort of know that, hey, just two hours are not gonna be enough. We’ll somehow just stick around for hours. Plus the fact that I realized that I’m SUPER ILL-PREPARED for the trip in terms of the things I need to get, I had to call up JT and arrange for another time instead.
EC and I then planned to get my stuff, go for a run… dinner… Later the plan was changed to get stuff, dinner…. Go my place to collect my stuff and run in east coast in the nite, and I’ll stayover… but by the time I tried out all the little beanie for my head, gloves etc etc.. (totally exhausted!!) and reached my place…. It was like 11 plus!! So no running. We were exhausted… but managed to make our way to her place. Hey, bus 10 and 14 resumed its route on nicol highway. Cool!
Oops… my turn to see doc.. she’s fast today… laterz….
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment