Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Someone sent to 'lift me up' again.

I tink its amazing. This entry follows one I did about a month ago (?) on how God always provide people to give me rides/lifts.. to and/or fro NTU, to PYSS. Just during the musical last Friday, I was going for the soundcheck straight after school. The CMS sent me there because I was playing for her. Den she found out where I stayed and realized that we stay very close together, so she offered to give me rides to school for most part of the week!! When term just started, I was thinking, 'hmm, God has always sent people to bless me in this particular manner. It seems like this time round, dun have... a bitta sad. *chuckles*' But i noe that He is Jehovah Jireh. Not that I expect Him to continually provide for me in this manner. Deep in my heart, I noe that He is more than sufficient. These are the additional blessings, they are not key. They are privileges, not because I deserve it, but because He loves me, and is faithful. Yet, He does not have any need to prove that. So I left it as it is.. knowing that.. He is good. And that is sufficient. One month has passed since school term opened. And now in His time, He has blessed me once again in this manner. Its really amazing somemore. Hence... God always sends someone to 'lift me up'. Thank you Daddy.

Had cell session with some gals in my class. This session is much more encouraging than the previous two that I have a couple of weeks ago. The gals were more open and shared. They actually gave thanks!! Praise God. It was encouraging to see that they were listening, to hear them sharing, and willing to pray when asked to (well, with a little of the.. 'dun wans'.. but they did not display real resistance to it). I shared on 'words'. Whether wat comes of our mouth is positive or negative. THe effects of these words on ourselves.. on others.. and on how we display Christ... Speaking positive.. I speak positive in front of my students.. as far as possible.. but behind.. in my own life... hmmm.. lets just say.. sometimes when pple ask me how things are.. i'd rather say.. dun talk abt it... *smile*

the stress has shown evidently on my face. so evident that the music instructor who popped by after his classes to pass me the prize cheque, he actually commented tt i look bad and need to sleep, relax n chill.... sigh... i also wan to... but how does one define relaxation? when i got 'dragged out' to chill w JK and G on monday, is that considered relaxing? bcos when we go out, we get tired physically too.. so wat is relaxing? lol... these two nites.. i cldnt do work at home.. just stoning ard.. is tt considered relaxing? i still feel tired. i tried reading christian literature and the word. generally good.. but ... something is missing.. wat is it?

No comments: