Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Daddy's Love Laws....

1. "I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with loving-kindness."
Jeremiah 31:3

2. "Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old
enough for love, I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered
your nakedness. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant
with you, decalres the Sovereign Lord, and you became Mine."
Ezekiel 15:5

3. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into
our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us.
Romans 5:5

4. But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were sinners,
Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

5. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, netierh height nor
depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from
the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39

6. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is
not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily
angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but
rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes,
always perseveres. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8a

7. How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be
called children of God! And that is what we are!
1 John 3:1a

No comments: