Saturday, July 24, 2004

Equinox is so-so... 7/10
I got a little 'higher' than usual... cos the drink was bigger than usual (of course it supposedly cost more than usual) and i drank it up faster than usual (cos G was hungry)

Indochine was not bad. 8/10
Salad was pretty decent.
Tom yam soup was... lets put it this way. salt is cheap.
Servers? Boy, they need to work on their English. Either G did not understand wat one of them was trying to say, or, the other one simply... contradicted himself in wat he was trying to bring across. 

Under 30 minutes in the school musical... x/10
lets just say that i beta not say too much here.

Gmail.com... 6.5/10
When I'm exhausted waiting to check my mail now , server down really doesn't help.

Does that sum up my day? Not quite. But, I think that's good enough.


No comments: