Sunday, April 30, 2006

Battered-soles Shopaholic

I did some major shopping just now. Did not plan to spend so much but i did. My 'trophies' are:

1 pair of white shades from Topshop
1 pair of turtle-shell shades from Forever 21
1 pair of super high (3") black heels from Charles & Keith
1 pair of white flats from U.R.S
1 black spaghetti top from Metro
1 white tube from Metro.

Hmm.. i just realize things come in pairs... 2 pairs of shades, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 tops. And colors.. mostly one white one black? lol. What's w me.

Biggest mistake was to wear heels today. Planned to wear flats. But just before I left my place, I realized I cldn't fold up my long jeans. Din hv time to change my outfit, so changed my footwear. Which was bad idea. Now I understand what people say when they say 'my feet are killing me'. My feet were killing me. I come home with a super battered pair of soles.

ANd tis time round, how did I get out of my mom seeing my purchases? I asked her if there was dinner. She went into kitchen to check. I ran in with my bags and put them under their bed. Later, I transfered them to my room when she was heating the food up in the kitchen. AH HA HA HA. OH NO... am i really turning into a shopaholic?

Meanwhile, this weekend was good. I was really rested from since weeks ago, esp yest. Spent the day ironing my clothes, baking, snacking, tv, eating, sleeping..... I love public holidays. Work's gotta start tom. But at least, I've had a real break and I'm real happy. Except my feet are really really aching.... :(

No comments: