Monday, November 07, 2005

HOW COULD I!!! SUCH AN IDIOT!!!

i JUST realized that I MISSED THE FINALE FOR APPRENTICE!!!

drats man. i've been like watching this series for like months. And this is like the only show i really actually catch. JUST WAITING for the cose to see who wins and guess wat? i completely forgot. As i was brushing my teeth just now, i was still tinking, oi. .. like sunday i neba watch apprentice. the last time i watched as a while ago.. but no leh, i neva miss.

idiot i am. yesterday, sunday which did not feel like a sunday cos i brought my kids for performance at the national library, den rushed to pick Fel from the airport. by the time i got home, it was ten. meaning I CLD HV CAUGHT THE SHOW!!! but all the rushing abt made me lose track of time. it was so hard to rem it was sun thro'out the day once i left church. MAN!!! this really stinks. :(

Very upset.

No comments: