today i had a great time watching Beauty World, a local production with Agnes. Why do I say this is divinely planned? Because as Agnes reminded me, today's tickets was the evidence of God's provision and love.
I've always known in my 'head' that God will provide. He will provide our daily needs. But since the quitting of my job, when I'm more 'vulnerable' to phases of "i hv no stable job... i hv no money... my life is messed up... i cant do nice stuff cos i nid to not spend too much... life must be constrained..." i aslo become more aware (when He reminds me through people) of His providence and His love.
I realize that indeed God provides for my needs.
E.g. When Leez was in town two mths back, she was looking for someone to aid her in the transfer of funds. She called her bro, but it wasn't convenient. She was wondering who to call next, and she called me. In the process of getting the funds transferred, she felt led to transfer more for my mission trip to philippines, and that covered beautifully for the outstanding of the trip. other than that , my cambodia and thailand mission trips were also sponsored. over my years of mission trips, only were these trips sponsored (the first time i'm going on a trip without an income since i started work.)
I also realize that God not only provides for my needs, He also provides for my 'wants'. Things that make me 'happy'. Like i mentioned, i thot hving no income means.. cut down in 'pleasure' stuff. but.. He PROVIDED!! showing He cares for my little desires!
E.g. 1 Today's free tickets to Beauty World. Yest Agnes dated me for dinner today. Tis morn, she told me she's got tickets for the musical from a fren. Somehow because we've oredi made an appt for tonight, viola, I got to watch a musical (I LIKE!) that I dun even hv to pay!! Imagine someone with no income watching a musical!! with good seats!!
E.g. 2 In Manila last year, i really really liked an eye glitter i saw @ Bench. It was only 5 SGD. BUT it was OUT OF STOCK. I REALLY REALLY liked it. We went to another "supermall' only to find there's no stock too. I was really bumped. But when Fel, FM and i splitted ways for a while, Fel felt God telling her to go upstairs, where she found another Bench branch WITH THE EYE GLITTER and bought for me. Even tho its 'only SGD5' wow... i was like.. u mean God not only cared for my 'practical' needs.. He cares for the little silly things too!! :P
ALl these divine appts / divinely planned stuff.. just made my day today esp when of late i do get bumped cos of my 'career status'.
Its also nice to be at the other end of these divine appts, being able to bless as well. At Tangs today, FM and I bumped into my sis. We were going to pay for a Daniel Yam gown (On sale!! And i got it just at the last min of the sale.. talk abt divine timing...), she just finished paying for her dress. She was highly stressed abt getting CNY clothes after shopping thro Centrepoint to Tangs and rushing home to take care of my nephews when she bumped into me. She asked me to check out her new dress and i gave her some pointers how she cld make it look better. but basically i just said its good... i din noe how much it meant to her until i got an sms from her later to say... tt she was really glad to meet me to get an assurance abt her dress!! WOW..... divine appt for 'unimportant' stuff.... Does God love us or love us?
ok.. its getting long... but i must blog this.. because ... i'm human.. i may forget.. but His love must neva be forgotten.... thank You Abba.
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment