Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Truly humbled

I do not even noe where to begin.

No, I haven't been like really 'passionate' or 'on' or 'super-duper-filled-with-the-Holy-Spirit' sort of thing. But big things the Lord has revealed to me in small matters.

He has called me for a purpose. I am created to worship Him. I am called to be an extension of His hand. He will empower me for His purpose. He has won the battle and I enjoy His victory.

I had been living a defeated life. I think little of myself, in the area of work esp. (well, nothing wrong with that. i am little but He is big). I have allowed the 'mini-me' to shadow my big Dad. I hv allowed the spirit of delay to hold me back.

No longer so. Thro small things, my gracious and faithful Dad has shown me big things. mini-me doesn't matter. Daddy will pave the way and use mini-me. In fact, within the past 5 days He has chosen me to put into His jigsaw, little pieces into place. He brought a seeker for me to speak to, He put gals who wanted to noe more abt Christianity for me to spend time with, He brought gals from my class to approach me to pray, He made me lead a short worship. I'm not boasting, for I have nothing to boast about. I am humbled by how even tho i'm really truly so unworthy, so 'not ready', so 'not on fire'... all He asks is obedience... and He will empower for His kingdom. I am truly humbled.


My prayer is Father, unveil my eyes to see You, my ears to hear You. May my eyes never depart from You, my heart always close to Yours. Teach my Your heart, Your will, Your word. I claim Your promise You have spoken in Hebrews that You will reveal Your word in the minds and hearts of Your children. Give me the strength to carry forth Your tasks to love, the wisdom to know how to love, and Jesus' heart. Amen.

No comments: