Friday, April 29, 2005

He who cares for and feeds the sparrows

is the Alpha and Omega.
is the Creator of heaven and the earth.
is faithful from before I was born through each breathe I take.
is faithful to accomplish every good thing He has already begun.

That, is something I have learnt and relearnt all my life.
That, would be something my gals have learnt a little through a major disappointment at tis time of their lives.

Wednesday, eve of SYF for guitar, 6.30pm, on bus 158 enroute home
Looked out of window and saw some sparrows hopping by the road at d traffic light. Wondered how it'd feel to hold one of them. Small, warm, full of life. Looked at their 'fake' camoflauge eye and the real eyes. Thot of how if my Abba provides for these little creatures, how much more would He provide for me (us - the guitar gals).

Thursday, 6.15am, on bus to school.
Started to rain. I thot 'surely God tis cant be Your showers of mercy rite?' When the bus reached another location, we moved out of the rain zone and I'm like.. hee.. thank You. So its not showers of mercy. (wondering whether i wan showers of mercy or not, because i have no brolly w muaz!) When bus moves on, it POURED and the song i HAPPENED to (or maybe, it wasn't happened to) listen was "open the floodgates of heaven let it rain". I'm like... OMIGOD... You serious God? but i've got no brolly. *laughs* in any case, God told me He's gonna bless and provided for me at the same time - when my next bus came, the rain stopped!!! My instructor got a verse too "Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us" 1 John 5:14,15

Thursday 12.30pm, Auditorium, SCH
Announced that my girls were awarded a silver. Girls were extremely upset (understatement). It was prep-talk from auditorium, out of auditorium, back in school. All the rousing them up, then preptalking them over the week had completely drained me. But still, as i told the gals, the LORD has d best for us, just we dunno wat it is then.

Friday 8.30pm, School
Girls finished their 2nd performance for the day. Over the day, they learnt much, they experienced much. They learnt wat it meant to truly enjoy music. They learnt wat it meant to perform. They had fun. THey learnt wat disappointment is. I hope they learnt what it means to give thanks in times of disappoinment.

Now, i'm gonna leave school. rest time. Amen to He who cares for and feeds the sparrows.

No comments: