1. CATS
Of all the musicals I've watched, either live performances or on computer, there is only one musical I can neva comprehend. And that is CATS. This thing about Jelico cat, a fat cat that looks like Moses, and the shabby cat which got to go out to 'outer space??'
Pardon my ignorance. I still dun understd the plot of the musical. *chuckles* Only thing I take back with that musical - the nice melody of Memory, and the inspiration of continuing with my ballet classes seeing the dancers.
2. Of NIE
I was on the cab going home from church this afternoon. Out of the blue, memory of times spent in NIE came to my mind. Tho everyone complains the course is... urm.... well.. I leave it to one's disgression, one thing for sure, we met nice people, frens we remember even tho we are all to busy to meet up. Those days spent... in NTU's canteen A ... in the computer lab queuing up to get a computer terminal... then, i wanted to be out quickly, to stop 'wasting' time and to meet real people, or at least do something for people. Now, i recollect the memory with a smile.
No, I do not intend to go back to NIE again. I dun prefer NIE days than now. Neither do I prefer these days to the NIE days. I'm just learning to appreciate them... as life goes on...
Current state: frying in hot weather, brain shutdown
Sunday, February 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment