How to play mahjong
1. Get a patient tutor
2. Make sure this tutor is willing to teach for FREE (as in, not make u lose money)
3. First two rounds: Play with all tiles OPENED.
4. Get the poor tutor to explain as you play along.
I learnt how to play mahjong last nite. LOL.. oh maybe, in the wee early hours tis morn. Minus the gambling part, its fun because like dty-dti, requires wits. Under the tutelage of my mentors along the way, I managed to 'hu' two rounds (ha, tt's because I'm not the only learner there).
Generally fun because its still new. In case my mom hears abt me learning this game, let me make tis clear: I dun gamble! Am only willing to play with patient pple who urm, are out for fun, a little brain tweezing n no cash or 'rewards/punishments' etc. involved. *laughs*
The best I get out of it, at least now when I watch all the farnie dushen, duhor, duxia or watever, i noe wat they are doing (or do i?!?)
Current State: Fat like bah-kwah
Sunday, February 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment