Monday, October 04, 2004

Sleep deprived and narcosed and pleasantly dreamy....

too tired to blog.. to many things to blog.. in short, refer to Esther's blog. MUA HA HA HA.

Other little things in the dive:
1. I had FOUR buddies this trip.. good gracious..
2. CORAL SPAWNING!!! can u believe such luck? but also mean v low visibility of abt 4m n weird white stuff sticking on us.
3. I am a fairly decent 'hoverer' now. mua ha ha. next skill to work on: finning
4. I dropped my no. of weights (thanks to some inconsiderate person who took my weights from my weight belt. blessing in disguise. ah ha)
5. I touched a frenly turtle!!! Its crazy... lol
6. Finally got to see closeup the infamous moray eel the whole world has seen.
7. Got dumped into the sea even tho i cant tread water.. *grumble*

Great company. Great food. But it means... weird to be back in a 'different' world teaching in less than 8 hours after arriving back at newton. *laughs*

Hugs n kisses to lovely gals like Es, Sandfly, Kris, Ln, EV... not forgetting my fav boys like J, EW, LDV (quite a mouthful to pronounce), RG (who offered to mark my papers during dive).

No comments: