Tuesday, February 19, 2008

i made a difference in someone's life!!

Just a little bit. But its so kewl it made my day. My honors classmate Wai2 texted me yest to announce he's getting married and was sending out invites. So I asked him who the lucky gal was. His reply was:

"Tks. Its someone i met on yep, which you sent me to. So i should thank you in a way. Not to worry, you are with hons class ppl table. pls sms me your address."

It brought back memories of my encouraging to go try out some other stuff, go see other cultures and see how he could help ppl from other countries. I remembered talking to him abt it in the honors room. I remembered persuading him when we were doing our field research in melaka. I remembered helping him with the contact with my fren for the trip. that was maybe 5 / 6 yrs back. neva thot today.... WOW... i'm SO HAPPY!! *grins* I just hope he noes Jesus too!!

Anyway, speaking of 'flashbacks', here's an account of another person's flashback involving me! Another one i heard today that makes me smile. Its quite farnie.

I was having dinner with FM. We were talking abt his work and he mentioned his working out the MTP for the graduating levels. And he told me he remembered this episode tt occurred last year (which i have no recollection).

"It was MTP for S4E/5 2007. I was asked for by a parent. As i was teaching another lvl den, a prefect had to go get me. So according to FM, he was on his way from the hall to the staffroom, and i was at the lockers outside the staffroom on the way to the hall. He saw me, signaled to me that my presence was requested in the hall. I nodded back in response to signal i noe and was on my way there and smiled back."

My next response was... you noticed me then oredi!! ha ha.. and he said yeah... that's pretty farnie. its farnie how things in life turns out...

FINALLY, the most recent saga in my life is : to wear braces or not. ppl ard me hv been bugging me. my sis 'scared' me. my mom's nagging at me. mommy es says go and do it. FM's agreeable. oh gosh.....

No comments: