I bought a pair of blades yesterday. COst me like 210 bucks. And nope, my mom has not seen it yet. Hid it under her bed with my dive gear. lol. Oh no, I justread this week's papers. There was an article on shopaholics. One of the symptoms is that... they tend to hide their purchases. I've been hiding my purchases from last week at Ana's place for a while before I chose to bring them back on a day when mom wldn't see my buys. And now again.. EEKS!
Meanwhile, went for tuesdies gathering yesterday. Thot it was a ladies' meeting. But later realized the guys were meeting there too. Just in another room. But I was shocked to see the guys at the apartment in the first place. Luckily I did not bring my swimming gear to swim. lol. SHY wat...
CHecked out substation w tes, AO and AO's fren (whose chinese name i cant rem. usual) Generaly nice place to chill. Tho cocktail's standard was not too great.
And... Tues is a school hol for me!!! Sch did well enough to declare a sch hol!! YEAH! (i brawfed some of my frens saying tt sch decided to encourage their staff to celebrate a good vday in response to the pro-family directives from the govt. lol) No lah. But it'll be a good day to catch up on work. Makes me feel particularly relaxed and happy this weekend. :)
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment