Monday, January 23, 2006

3 weeks into 2006...

I've finally posted again. :)

Yes, been busy. There are occasions when I do have a couple of minutes in front of my PC to blog, however, somehow its tough to blog given just a couple of minutes. Hvn't been home much. After late days at work, had been busy with meetings, dinners or practices. Maybe I'm too much a 'feel' person. I'll need the 'feel' to blog. ANd finally, its not exactly here. But the 'no-feel' is not present. :)

Yet, I have no idea where to begin. This year has come quickly. School has been managable thus far. Only getting busier with each day. With what? An interesting class whose interesting characters I've grown a special affinity to. Although, when it means I've grown to love them, it also means, each encouragement means something, but each disappointment also means a lot. Everyday, new things (its plural) happen. Its only three weeks, but I've really learnt what it means to entrust all to Him and not to worry. I don't worry for my gals (not yet!) BUt I must admit I do not really know how to handle situations extremely well. Just relying on Him day by day, praying that they will grow in maturity, they will grow to know him, and I will grow with them through this year. Other stuff I'm busy in school, PROJECTS PROJECTS PROJECTS... Am I a project coordinator or a teacher? Good gracious. The most ironic part is, the computer jinx and IT idiot I am have sort of become the 'gadget-woman' of my department. I even just had a two-hour course with one of my project group gals in which I taught them how to use softwares and hardwares (which I learnt how to use on Friday during a training). I almost fainted of laughter (inside myself) as I stood in front of the lab using the computer to show them the steps using words like 'browser... click on this... that...' I seriously dunno what God is up to man. lol Just fortunate heavy marking is not in yet. Starting tomorrow. HA. So meantime, just keeping my cool being a mother and project co-ordinator.

Frens... I witnessed a brother's marriage during the weekend. It was one of the 'coolest' wedding I've been to. Nope, nothing 'interesting'. In fact, its so simple you hardly have those surprise items etc. But seeing this brother who has been so faithful to God through all these years, seeing how God in return showed Himself to be faithful... its is so touching really! I'm not even close to him, but i was close to tearing during the service when I sensed his gratefulness and God's faithfulness. Did baking once with Ana. :) My dear ex-cookie expert cant even use her new oven. lol. But we baked decent.

Really, so many things happening (not SPECTACULAR) but many things.. I don't noe what to write. Perhaps the only thing constant (almost) would be through these times, I'm learning to rely on Him and to trust in Him. When work presses in, handling lives comes in, managing my time and frenshipts, I'm really learning to rely on Him. My prayer is to be able to hear Him, see the way He sees, and have the grace and wisdom to glorify His name where He has placed me. I know it sounds general, but tt's generally my life now. :)

Oh oh, and I've 'sort-of' started running again. Can't confirm if i've really started. *laughs* Cos its only been a week. Hope to keep it on...

3 weeks into 2006... I still miss diving. I still miss the beautiful times volunteering. But I'm so looking forward to the things ahead, knowing that He's ahead too... :)

BTW, vani, I'm sorry, I've lost ur blog addy. Can you pls send it to me again? Also, has the great reveal occurred yet? ;)

No comments: